Tuesday, March 16, 2021

John 14:19-20 Part 1 of 2

"Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live. On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you."

but you will see me 
John 7:33-34  Jesus said, "I am with you for only a short time, and then I am going to the one who sent me. You will look for me, but you will not find me, and where I am, you cannot come."
John 16:16  Jesus went on to say, "In a little while you will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me."

Because I live, you also will live 
John 6:57  "Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me." 
John 1:4  In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind.
John 3:14-15  "Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him." 
John 10:10  "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
Philippians 1:21  For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment