Saturday, March 27, 2021

John 15:3-4


"You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me."

You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you 
John 13:10-11  Jesus answered, "Those who have had a bath need only to wash their feet; their whole body is clean. And you are clean, though not every one of you." For he knew who was going to betray him, and that was why he said not every one was clean.
John 17:17  "Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth." 
Ephesians 5:25-27  Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleaning her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. 
James 1:18  He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.
1 Peter 1:23  For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 

Remain in me, as I also remain in you 
John 6:56  "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them."
John 15:5  "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing."
1 John 2:24  As for you, see that what you have heard from the beginning remains in you. If it does, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father.
1 John 3:24  The one who keeps God's commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.
1 John 4:15  If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment