Friday, March 19, 2021

John 14:23-24 Part 1 of 2

Jesus replied, "Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them. Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me."

Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching 
John 14:15  "If you love me, keep my commands."
John 15:10  "If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commands and remain in his love."
1 John 2:3-5  We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands. Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them." 
1 John 5:3  In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome, ... 
2 John 6  And this is love: that we walk in obedience to his commands. As you have heard from the beginning, his command is that you walk in love. 

we will come to them and make our home with them 
Romans 8:10  But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness.
John 14:20  "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you."
2 Corinthians 13:5  Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test? 
Galatians 2:20  I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 
Colossians 1:27  To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. 
Revelation 3:20  "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me." 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment