Monday, January 29, 2018

Psalm 77:8-9

Has his unfailing love vanished forever? Has his promise failed for all time? Has God forgotten to be merciful? Has he in anger withheld his compassion?

Has his unfailing love vanished forever? 
Psalm 6:4  Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.
Psalm 13:5  But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. 
Psalm 31:16  Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.
Psalm 85:7  Show us your unfailing love, LORD, and grant us your salvation.
Psalm 90:14  Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
Psalm 119:41  May your unfailing love come to me, LORD, your salvation, according to your promise; ...
Isaiah 54:8  "In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the LORD your Redeemer.
Isaiah 54:10  "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

Has his promise failed for all time? 
2 Peter 3:9  The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

Has God forgotten to be merciful? 
Psalm 25:6  Remember, LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from of old.
Psalm 40:11  Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
Psalm 51:1  Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment