Thursday, January 25, 2018

Psalm 77:1-2 Part 1 of 2

I cried out to God for help; I cried out to God to hear me. When I was in distress, I sought the Lord; at night I stretched out untiring hands, and I would not be comforted. 

I cried out to God for help
1 Kings 8:52  "May your eyes be open to your servant's plea and to the plea of your people Israel, and may you listen to them whenever they cry out to you."
Job 30:20  "I cry out to you, God, but you do not answer; I stand up, but you merely look at me."
Psalm 3:4  I call out to the LORD, and he answers me from his holy mountain.
Psalm 22:2  My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, but I find no rest.
Psalm 142:1-2  I cry aloud to the LORD; I lift up my voice to the LORD for mercy. I pour out before him my complaint; before him I tell my trouble.

When I was in distress, I sought the Lord 
Genesis 32:7  In great fear and distress Jacob divided the people who were with him into two groups and the flocks and herds and camels as well.
2 Samuel 22:7  "In my distress I called to the LORD; I called out to my God. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came to his ears."
Psalm 118:5  When hard pressed, I cried to the LORD; he brought me into a spacious place.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment