Monday, January 8, 2018

Psalm 74:12

But God is my King from long ago; he brings salvation on earth.

But God is my king from long ago 
Psalm 2:6  "I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain."
Psalm 24:7  Lift up your heads, you gates; be lifted up you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in.
Psalm 44:4  You are my King and my God, who decrees victories for Jacob.
Psalm 68:24  Your procession, God, has come into view, the procession of my God and King into the sanctuary.
Exodus 3:7  The LORD said, "I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering."
Exodus 19:5-6  " 'Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine, you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.' These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites."

he brings salvation on the earth 
Psalm 27:1  The LORD is my light and my salvation--whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life--of whom shall I be afraid?
Exodus 15:2  "The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment