Monday, July 31, 2017

Psalm 54:6

I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, LORD, for it is good.

I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you 
Leviticus 7:11-12  " 'These are the the regulations for the fellowship offering anyone may present to the LORD: If they offer it as an expression of thankfulness, then along with this thank offering they are to offer thick loaves made without yeast and with olive oil mixed in, thin loaves made without yeast and brushed with oil, and thick loaves of the finest flour well-kneaded and with oil mixed in.' "
Leviticus 7:16  " 'If, however, their offering is the result of a vow or is a freewill offering, the sacrifice shall be eaten on the day they offered it, but anything left over may be eaten on the next day.' "
Ezra 1:2-4  "This is what Cyrus king of Persia says: 'The LORD, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah. Any of his people among you may go up to Jerusalem in Judah and build the temple of the LORD, the God of Israel, the God who is in Jerusalem, and may their God be with them. And in any locality where survivors may now be living, the people are to provide them with silver and gold, with goods and livestock, and with freewill offerings for the temple of God in Jerusalem.' "
Psalm 27:6  Then my head will be exalted above my enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the LORD.

I will praise your name, LORD 
Psalm 44:8  In God we make our boast all day long, and we will praise your name forever.
Psalm 69:30  I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.
Psalm 138:2  I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your unfailing love and your faithfulness, for you have so exalted your solemn decrees that it surpasses your fame.
Psalm 142:7  Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me.
Psalm 145:1  I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever.

for it is good 
Psalm 52:9  For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. and I will hope in your name, for your name is good.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment