Saturday, July 29, 2017

Psalm 54:4 Part 2 of 2

Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.  

the Lord is the one who sustains me 
Psalm 18:35  You make your saving help my shield, and your right hand sustains me; your help has made me great.
Psalm 3:5  I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
Psalm 37:5-6  Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn, your vindication like the noonday sun.
Psalm 41:3  The LORD sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness.
Psalm 51:12  Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.
Psalm 55:22  Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.
Psalm 119:116  Sustain me, my God, according to your promise, and I will live; do not let my  hopes be dashed.
Isaiah 41:10  "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 43:2  "When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze."
Isaiah 46:4  " Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment