Friday, July 21, 2017

Psalm 52:9

For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.

For what you have done I will always praise you 
Psalm 30:11-12  You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy, that my heart may sing your praises and not be silent. LORD my God, I will praise you forever.

in the presence of your faithful people 
Deuteronomy 7:6  For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.
Psalm 16:3  I say of the holy people who are in the land, "They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight."

and I will hope in your name 
Job 7:6  "My days are swifter than a weaver's shuttle, and they come to an end without hope."
Psalm 25:3  No one who hopes in you will ever be put to shame, but shame will come on those who are treacherous without cause.

for your name is good 
Psalm 54:6  I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, LORD, for it is good.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment