Thursday, July 20, 2017

Psalm 52:8

But I am like an olive tree flourishing in the house of God; I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever. 

But I am like an olive tree 
Psalm 1:3  That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither--whatever they do prospers.
Revelation 11:4  "They are "the two olive trees" and the two lampstands, and "they stand before the Lord of the earth." " (Zechariah 4:3, 4, 14)

I trust in God's unfailing love for ever and ever 
Psalm 6:4  Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.
Psalm 13:5  But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment