Thursday, July 6, 2017

Psalm 51:7

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. 

Cleanse me 
Isaiah 4:4  The Lord will wash away the filth of the women of Zion; he will cleanse the bloodstains from Jerusalem by a spirit of judgment and a spirit of fire.
Ezekiel 36:25  " 'I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.' "
Zechariah 13:1  "On that day a fountain will be opened to the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, to cleanse them from sin and impurity."

with hyssop
Exodus 12:22  "Take a bunch of hyssop, dip it into the blood in the basin and put some of the blood on the top and both sides of the doorframe. None of you shall go out of the door of your house until morning."
Numbers 19:6  "The priest is to take some cedar wood, hyssop and scarlet wool and throw them onto the burning heifer."
Hebrews 9:19  When Moses had proclaimed every command of the law to all the people, he took the blood of calves, together with water, scarlet wool and branches of hyssop, and sprinkled the scroll and all the people.

wash me, and I will be whiter than snow 
Isaiah 1:18  "Come now, let us settle the matter," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool."
Isaiah 43:25  "I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more."
Isaiah 44:22  "I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you."  

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment