Thursday, July 27, 2017

Psalm 54:3

Arrogant foes are attacking me; ruthless people are trying to kill me--people without regard for God.

Arrogant foes are attacking me 
Psalm 86:14  Arrogant foes are attacking me, O God; ruthless people are trying to kill me--they have no regard for you.

ruthless people 
Psalm 18:47-48  He is the God who avenges me, who subdues nations under me, who saves me from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from a violent man you rescued me.
Psalm 140:1-2  Rescue me, LORD, from evildoers; protect me from the violent, who devise evil plans in their hearts and stir up war every day.
Psalm 140:4  Keep me safe, LORD, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from the violent, who devise ways to trip up my feet.
Psalm 140:11  May slanderers not be established in the land; may disaster hunt down the violent.

are trying to kill me 
1 Samuel 20:1  Then David fled from Naioth at Ramah and went to Jonathan and asked, "What have I done? What is my crime? How have I wronged your father, that he is trying to kill me?"

people without regard for God 
Psalm 36:1  I have a message from God in my heart concerning the sinfulness of the wicked: There is no fear of God before their eyes.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment