Friday, July 28, 2017

Psalm 54:4 Part 1 of 2

Surely God is my help; the Lord is the one who sustains me.

Surely God is my help 
1 Chronicles 5:20  They were helped in fighting them, and God delivered the Hagrites and all their allies into their hands, because they cried out to him during the battle. He answered their prayers, because they trusted in him.
Psalm 37:40  The LORD helps them and delivers them; he delivers them from the wicked and saves them, because they take refuge in him.
Psalm 46:5  God is within her (the city of God), she will not fall; God will help her at break of day.
Psalm 20:2  May he send you help from the sanctuary and grant you support from Zion.
Psalm 30:10  "Hear, LORD, and be merciful to me; LORD, be my help."
Psalm 33:20  We wait in hope for the LORD; he is our help and our shield.
Psalm 40:17  But as for me, I am poor and needy; may the LORD think of me. You are my help and deliverer; you are my God, do not delay.
Psalm 118:7  The LORD is with me; he is my helper. I look in triumph on my enemies.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment