Thursday, March 31, 2016

Psalm 16:7

I will praise the LORD who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.

I will praise the LORD who counsels me 
Psalm 73:24  You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.
Proverbs 15:22  Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed.
Isaiah 11:1-3a  A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit. The Spirit of the LORD will rest on him--the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of the LORD--and he will delight in the fear of the LORD.

even at night my heart instructs me 
Job 35:10-11  "But no one says 'Where is God my Maker, who gives songs in the night, who teaches us more than he teaches the beasts of the earth and makes us wiser than the birds in the sky?' "
Psalm 42:8  By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me--a prayer to the God of my life.
Psalm 77:6-7  I remembered my songs in the night. My heart meditated and my spirit asked: "Will the LORD reject forever? Will he never show his favor again?"

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment