Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Psalm 13:3-4 Part 1 of 2

Look on me and answer, LORD my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death, and my enemy will say, "I have overcome him," and my foes will rejoice when I fall. 

Look on me 
Psalm 9:12  For he who avenges blood remembers; he does not ignore the cries of the afflicted.
Psalm 25:18  Look on my affliction and my distress and take away all my sins.
Psalm 31:7  I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.
Psalm 35:23  Awake, and rise to my defense! Contend for me, my God and Lord.
Psalm 59:4  I have done no wrong, yet they are ready to attack me. Arise to help me; look on my plight!
Psalm 80:14-15  Return to us, God Almighty! Look down from heaven and see! Watch over this vine, the root your right hand has planted, the son you have raised up for yourself.
Psalm 107:41  But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks.
Psalm 119:50  My comfort in my suffering is this: your promise preserves my life.
Psalm 119:153  Look on my suffering and deliver me, for I have not forgotten your law.

and answer, LORD my God 
Psalm 4:1  Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment