Monday, March 14, 2016

Psalm 13:2

How long must I wrestle with my thoughts and day after day have sorrow in my heart? How long will my enemy triumph over me?

How long must I wrestle with my thoughts 
Psalm 42:4  These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go to the house of God under the protection of the Mighty One with shouts of joy and praise among the festive throng.
Psalm 55:1-3  Listen to my prayer, O God, do not ignore my plea; hear me and answer me. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught because of what my enemy is saying, because of the threats of the wicked; for they bring down suffering on me and assail me with their anger.
Psalm 139:23-24  Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
Isaiah 33:17-19  Your eyes will see the king in his beauty and view a land that stretches far. In your thoughts you will ponder the former terror: "Where is that chief officer? Where is the one who took the revenue? Where is the officer in charge of the towers?" You will see those arrogant people (the Assyrians) no more, people whose speech is obscure, whose language is strange and incomprehensible.
Daniel 7:28  "This is the end of the matter. I, Daniel, was deeply troubled by my thoughts, and my face turned pale, but I kept the matter to myself."

How long will my enemy triumph over me? 
Psalm 94:3  How long, LORD, will the wicked, how long will the wicked be jubilant?

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment