Thursday, March 17, 2016

Psalm 13:5-6

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation. I will sing the LORD's praise, for he has been good to me.

But I trust in your unfailing love 
Psalm 6:4  Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

my heart rejoices in your salvation 
Job 33:26  "... then that person can pray to God and find favor with him, they will see God's face and shout for joy; he will restore them to full well-being."
Psalm 9:14  But you, God, see the trouble of the afflicted; you consider their grief and take it in hand. The victims commit themselves to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.
Isaiah 25:9  In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."
Isaiah 33:2  LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.

I will sing the LORD's praise, for he has been good to me 
Exodus 15:1  Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the LORD: "I will sing to the LORD for he is highly exalted. Both horse and driver he has hurled into the sea."
Psalm 7:17  I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment