Sunday, March 27, 2016

Psalm 16:3

I say of the holy people who are in the land, "They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight."

I say of the holy people 
Deuteronomy 33:3  "Surely it is you who love the people; all the holy ones are in your hand. At your feet they all bow down, and from you receive instruction."
Psalm 30:4  Sing the praises of the LORD, you his faithful people; praise his holy name.
Psalm 85:8  I will listen to what God the LORD says; he promises peace to his people, his faithful servants--but let them not turn to folly.
Daniel 7:18  " 'But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever--yes, for ever and ever.' "
Acts 9:13  "Lord," Ananias answered, "I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your holy people in Jerusalem."
Romans 1:7  To all in Rome who are loved by God and called to be his holy people: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

who are in the land 
Psalm 101:6  My eyes will be on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; the one whose walk is blameless will minister to me.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment