Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Psalm 11:4

The LORD is in his holy temple; the LORD is on his heavenly throne. He observes everyone on earth; his eyes examine them.

The LORD is in his holy temple 
1 Kings 8:48  "... and if they turn back to you with all their heart and soul in the land of their enemies who took them captive, and pray to you toward the land you gave their ancestors, toward the city you have chosen and the temple I have built for your Name; ..."
Psalm 18:6  In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.
Psalm 27:4  One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple.
Jonah 2:7  "When my life was ebbing away, I remembered you, LORD, and my prayer rose to you, to your holy temple."
Micah 1:2  Hear, you peoples, all of you, listen, earth and all who live in it, that the Sovereign LORD may bear witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple.
Habakkuk 2:20  The LORD is in his holy temple; let all the earth be silent before him.

the LORD is on his heavenly throne 
2 Chronicles 6:18  "But will God really dwell on earth with humans? The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built!"
Psalm 9:7  The LORD reigns forever; he has established his throne for judgment.
Matthew 5:34  "But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God's throne; ..."
Matthew 23:22  "And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God's throne and by the one who sits on it."
Revelation 4:2  At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

He observes everyone on earth 
Proverbs 15:3  The eyes of the LORD are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.

his eyes examine them 
Psalm 33:18  But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, ...
Psalm 66:7  He rules forever by his power, his eyes watch the nations--let not the rebellious rise up against him.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment