Friday, March 11, 2016

Psalm 12:6

And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times. 

And the words of the LORD are flawless 
2 Samuel 22:31 and Psalm 18:30  "As for God, his way is perfect: The LORD's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him." 

like silver purified in a crucible
Job 23:10  "But he knows the way I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold."
Job 28:1  There is a mine for silver and a place where gold is refined.
Isaiah 48:10  "See, I have refined you, though not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction."
Zechariah 13:9  "This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.' "
Psalm 119:140  Your promises have been thoroughly tested, and your servant loves them.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment