Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Psalm 16:6

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.

The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places 
Deuteronomy 19:14  Do not move your neighbor's boundary stone set up by your predecessors in the inheritance you receive in the land the LORD your God is giving you to possess.
Psalm 104:9  You set a boundary they (the waters) cannot cross; never again will they cover the earth.
Proverbs 8:29  "... when he gave the sea its boundary so the waters would not overstep his command, and when he marked out the foundations of the earth."
Jeremiah 5:22  "Should you not fear me?" declares the LORD. "Should you not tremble in my presence? I made the sand a boundary for the sea, an everlasting barrier it cannot cross. The waves may roll, but they cannot prevail; they may roar, but they cannot cross it."

surely I have a delightful inheritance 
Job 22:26  "Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty and will lift up your face to God."

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment