Saturday, March 26, 2016

Psalm 16:1-2

 Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. I say to the LORD, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."

Keep me safe, My God 
Psalm 12:7-8  You, LORD, will keep the needy safe and will protect us forever from the wicked, who freely strut about when what is vile is honored by the human race.

for in you I take refuge 
Psalm 2:12  Kiss the son, or he (the LORD) will be angry and your way will lead to your destruction, for his wrath can flare up in a moment. Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

I say to the LORD, "You are my Lord" 
Psalm 31:14  But I trust in you, LORD; I say, "You are my God."
Psalm 118:28  You are my God, and I will praise you; you are my God, and I will exalt you.
Psalm 140:6  I say to the LORD, "You are my God." Hear, LORD, my cry for mercy.

apart from you I have no good thing 
Psalm 73:25  Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

(parentheses are mine)

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
 Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment