Thursday, March 10, 2016

Psalm 12:5 Part 2 of 2

"Because the poor are plundered and the needy groan, I will now arise," says the LORD. "I will protect them from those who malign them." 

and the needy groan 
Psalm 6:6  I am worn out from my groaning. All night long I flood my bed with weeping and drench my couch with tears.

"I will now arise," says the LORD 
Psalm 3:7  Arise, LORD! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.

I will protect them 
Psalm 34:6  This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. 
Psalm 35:10  My whole being will exclaim, "Who is like you, LORD? You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them." 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment