Saturday, April 2, 2011

LOVE Psalm 6:4

Turn, O LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

Turn, O LORD, and deliver me
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted.
Psalm 31:2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.
Psalm 69:16 Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.
Psalm 71:2 Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me.
Psalm 86:16 Turn to me and have mercy on me; grant your strength to your servant and save the son of your maidservant.
Psalm 88:2 May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry.
Psalm 102:2 Do not hide your face from me when I am in distress. Turn your ear to me; when I call, answer me quickly.

save me because of your unfailing love
Psalm 13:5 But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.
Psalm 31:16 Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.
Psalm 77:8 Has his unfailing love vanished forever? Has his promise failed for all time?
Psalm 85:7 Show us your unfailing love, O LORD, and grant us your salvation.
Psalm 119:41 May your unfailing love come to me, O LORD, your salvation according to your promise; . . .
Isaiah 54:8 "In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the LORD your Redeemer.
Isaiah 54:10 "Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you.

NOTES:
Read Colossians 2

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment