Friday, April 8, 2011

LOVE Psalm 23:6

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Psalm 25:21 May integrity and uprightness protect me, because my hope, LORD, is in you.
Psalm 43:3 Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.
Psalm 79:8 Do not hold against us the sins of past generations; may your mercy come quickly to meet us, for we are in desperate need.
Psalm 89:14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you.
Psalm 15:1 LORD, who may dwell in your sacred tent? Who may live on your holy mountain?
Psalm 11:7 For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice; the upright will see his face.
Psalm 16:9-11 Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body will also rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

NOTES:
Read 1 Thessalonians 4

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment