Wednesday, April 13, 2011

LOVE Psalm 31:7

I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.

I will be glad and rejoice in your love
Psalm 31:16 Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.
Psalm 31:21 Praise be to the LORD, for he showed me the wonders of his love when I was in a city under siege.

for you saw my affliction
Psalm 13:3-4 Look on me and answer, LORD my God. Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death, and my enemy will say, "I have overcome him," and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

and knew the anguish of my soul
Psalm 25:17-18 Relieve the troubles of my heart and free me from my anguish. Look on my affliction and my distress and take away all my sins.
Luke 22:44 And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.
Psalm 6:3-4 My soul is in deep anguish. How long, LORD, how long? Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

NOTES:
Read 1 Timothy 1

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment