Monday, April 4, 2011

LOVE Psalm 13:5

But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

But I trust in your unfailing love
Psalm 6:4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

my heart rejoices in your salvation
Job 33:26 ". . . then that person can pray to God and find favor with him, they will see God's face and shout for joy; he will restore them to full well-being."
Psalm 9:13-14 LORD, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death, that I may declare your praises in the gates of Daughter Zion, and there rejoice in your salvation.
Isaiah 25:9 In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."
Isaiah 33:2 LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in times of distress.

NOTES:
Read Colossians 4

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment