Friday, April 22, 2011

LOVE Psalm 36:10

Continue your love to those who know you, your righteousness to the upright in heart.

Continue your love
Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."

to those who know you
Jeremiah 9:24 ". . . but let the one who boasts boast about this: that they have the understanding to know me, that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the LORD.
Jeremiah 22:16 "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" declares the LORD.

your righteousness to the upright in heart
Psalm 7:10 My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.
Psalm 11:2 For look, the wicked bend their bows; they set their arrows against the strings to shoot from the shadows at the upright in heart.
Psalm 94:15 Judgment will again be founded on righteousness, and all the upright in heart will follow it.
Psalm 125:4 LORD, do good to those who are good, to those who are upright in heart.

NOTES:
Read Titus 1

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment