Friday, April 15, 2011

LOVE Psalm 31:21

Praise be to the LORD, for he showed me the wonders of his love when I was in a city under siege.

Praise be to the LORD
Psalm 28:6 Praise be to the LORD, for he has heard my cry for mercy.

for he showed me the wonders of his love
Psalm 17:17 Show me the wonders of your great love, you who save by your right hand those who take refuge in you from their foes.

when I was in a city under siege
1 Samuel 23:7-8 Saul was told that David had gone to Keilah, and he said, "God has delivered him into my hands, for David has imprisoned himself by entering a town with gates and bars." And Saul called up all his forces for battle, to go down to Keilah to besiege David and his men.

NOTES:
Read 1 Timothy 3

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment