Sunday, April 24, 2011

LOVE Psalm 40:11

Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.

Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD
Zechariah 1:12 Then the angel of the LORD said, "LORD Almighty, how long will you withhold mercy from Jerusalem and from the towns of Judah, which you have been angry with these seventy years?"

may your love
Proverbs 20:28 Love and faithfulness keep a king safe; through love his throne is made secure.

and your truth
Psalm 26:3 . . . for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.

always protect me
Psalm 61:7 May he be enthroned in God's presence forever; appoint your love and faithfulness to protect him.

NOTES:
Read Titus 3

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment