Thursday, April 28, 2011

LOVE Psalm 48:9

Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love.

Psalm 39:1-7 I said, "I will watch my ways and keep my tongue from sin; I will put a muzzle on my mouth while in the presence of the wicked." So I remained utterly silent, not even saying anything good. But my anguish increased; my heart grew hot within me. While I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke with my tongue: "Show me, LORD, my life's end and the number of my days; let me know how fleeting my life is. You have made my days a mere hand breadth; the span of my years is as nothing before you. Everyone is but a breath, even those who seem secure. Surely everyone goes around like a mere phantom; in vain they rush about, heaping up wealth without knowing whose it will finally be."
Psalm 6:4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of you unfailing love.
Psalm 31:21 Praise be to the LORD, for he showed me the wonders of his love when I was in a city under siege.
Psalm 40:9-10 I proclaim your saving acts in the great assembly; I do not seal my lips, LORD, as you know. I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help. I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness from the great assembly.

NOTES:
Read Hebrews 3

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment