Saturday, April 9, 2011

LOVE Psalm 25:6

Remember LORD, your great mercy and love, for they are from old.

Psalm 5:7 But I, by your great love, can come into your house; in reverence I bow down toward your holy temple.
Psalm 98:3 He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to Israel; all the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our God.
Isaiah 63:7 I will tell of the kindnesses of the LORD, the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the LORD has done for us--yes, the many good things he has done for Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses.
Isaiah 63:15 Look down from heaven and see, from your lofty throne, holy and glorious. Where are your zeal and your might? Your tenderness and compassion are withheld from us.
Jeremiah 31:20 "Is not Ephraim my dear son, the child in whom I delight? Though I often speak against him, I still remember him. Therefore my heart yearns for him; I have great compassion for him," declares the LORD.
Hosea 11:8 "How can I give you up, Ephraim? How can I hand you over, Israel? How can I treat you like Admah? How can I make you like Zeboyim? My heart is changed within me; all my compassion is aroused."

NOTES:
Read 1 Thessalonians 5

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment