Tuesday, April 12, 2011

LOVE Psalm 26:8

LORD, I love the house where you live, the place where your glory dwells.

LORD, I love the house where you live
Psalm 122:1 I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD."
Psalm 122:6-7 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels."
Isaiah 66:10 "Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn over her."

the place where your glory dwells
Exodus 29:42-43 "For generations to come this burnt offering is to be made regularly at the entrance to the tent of meeting, before the LORD. There I will meet you and speak to you; there also I will meet with the Israelites, and the place will be consecrated by my glory."
2 Chronicles 7:1 When Solomon finished praying, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices, and the glory of the LORD filled the temple.
Psalm 96:6 Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and glory are in his sanctuary.
Exodus 24:15-16 When Moses went up on the mountain, the cloud covered it, and the glory of the LORD settled on Mount Sinai. For six days the cloud covered the mountain, and on the seventh day the LORD called to Moses from within the cloud.
Exodus 33:22 "When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by."
Exodus 40:35 Moses could not enter the tent of meeting because the cloud had settled on it, and the glory of the LORD filled the tabernacle.
1 Kings 8:11 And the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the LORD filled his temple.
John 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

NOTES:
Read 2 Thessalonians 3

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment