Monday, April 25, 2011

LOVE Psalm 42:8

By day the LORD directs his love, at night his song is with me--a prayer to the God of my life.

By day the LORD directs his love
Psalm 57:3 He sends from heaven and saves me, rebuking those who hotly pursue me--God sends forth his love and his faithfulness.

at night
Psalm 16:7 I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.

his song is with me
Psalm 77:5-7 I thought about the former days, the years of long ago; I remembered my songs in the night. My heart meditated and my spirit asked: "Will the Lord reject forever? Will he never show his favor again?"

a prayer to the God of my life
Psalm 133:3 It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.
Ecclesiastes 5:18 This is what I have observed to be good: that it is appropriate for a person to eat, to drink and to find satisfaction in their toilsome labor under the sun during the few days of life God has given them--for this is their lot.
Ecclesiastes 8:15 So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.

NOTES:
Read Philemon

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment