Sunday, April 10, 2011

LOVE Psalm 25:7

Do not remember the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways; according to your love remember me, for you, LORD, are good.

Remember not the sins of my youth
Jeremiah 3:25 "Let us lie down in our shame, and let our disgrace cover us. We have sinned against the LORD our God, both we and our ancestors; from our youth till this day we have not obeyed the LORD our God."
Jeremiah 31:19 " 'After I strayed, I repented; after I came to understand, I beat my breast. I was ashamed and humiliated because I bore the disgrace of my youth.' "
Jeremiah 32:30 "The people of Israel and Judah have done nothing but evil in my sight from their youth; indeed, the people of Israel have done nothing but arouse my anger with what their hands have made, declares the LORD."
2 Timothy 2:22 Flee the evil desires of youth and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.

and my rebellious ways
Exodus 23:21 "Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him."
Psalm 107:17 Some became fools through their rebellious ways and suffered affliction because of their iniquities.

according to your love remember me
Psalm 6:4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.
Psalm 51:1 Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
Psalm 69:16 Answer me, LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.
Psalm 109: 26 Help me, LORD my God; save me according to your unfailing love.
Psalm 119:124 Deal with your servant according to your love and teach me your decrees.

for you, LORD, are good
1 Chronicles 16:34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Psalm 34:8 Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.
Psalm 73:1 Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart.

NOTES:
Read 2 Thessalonians 1

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment