Monday, April 11, 2011

LOVE Psalm 26:2-3

Test me, LORD, and try me, examine my heart and my mind; for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.

Test me, LORD, and try me
Psalm 66:10 For you, God, tested us; you refined us like silver.

examine my heart and my mind
Deuteronomy 6:6 These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts.
Psalm 7:9 Bring an end to the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure--you, the righteous God who probes minds and hearts.
Jeremiah 11:20 "But you, LORD Almighty, who judge righteously and test the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance on them, for to you I have committed my cause."
Jeremiah 20:12 LORD Almighty, you who examine the righteous and probe the heart and mind, let me see your vengeance on them, for to you I have committed my cause.
Ezekiel 11:5 Then the Spirit of the LORD came on me, and he told me to say: "This is what the LORD says: That is what you are saying, you leaders in Israel, but I know what is going through your mind."

for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love
Psalm 6:4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

and have lived in reliance
1 Kings 2:4 ". . . and that the LORD may keep his promise to me: 'If your descendants watch how they live, and if they walk faithfully before me with all their heart and soul, you will never fail to have a successor on the throne of Israel.' "

on your faithfulness
Psalm 40:11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, LORD; may your love and faithfulness always protect me.
Psalm 43:3 Send me your light and your faithful care, let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell.
Psalm 86:11 Teach me your way, LORD, that I may rely on your faithfulness; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name.
Psalm 119:30 I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I have set my heart on your laws.

NOTES:
Read 2 Thessalonians 2

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment