Tuesday, April 26, 2011

LOVE Psalm 44:26

Rise up and help us; rescue us because of your unfailing love.

Rise up and help us
Numbers 10:35 Whenever the ark set out, Moses said, "Rise up, LORD! May your enemies be scattered; may your foes flee before you."
Psalm 12:5 "Because the poor are plundered and the needy groan, I will now arise," says the LORD. "I will protect them from those who malign them."
Psalm 102:13 You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come.

rescue us
Psalm 26:11 I lead a blameless life; deliver me and be merciful to me.
Psalm 3:7 Arise, LORD! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.
Psalm 25:22 Deliver Israel, O God, from all their troubles!

because of your unfailing love
Psalm 6:4 Turn, LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.

NOTES:
Read Hebrews 1

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment