Friday, April 19, 2024

1 John 2:12-14 Part 3 of 3

I am writing to you, dear children, because your sins have been forgiven on account of his name. I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, dear children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one.
 
I write to you, dear children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong,
Ephesians 6:10-13  Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. (see verses 10-18)
Psalm 27:14  Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD. (see all Psalm 27)
Haggai 2:4  " 'But now be strong, Zerubbabel,' declares the LORD. 'Be strong, Joshua son of Jozadak, the high priest. Be strong, all you people of the land,' declares the LORD, 'and work. For I am with you,' declares the LORD Almighty." (see verses 1-9)
1 Corinthians 16:13-14  Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong. Do everything in love.
1 Timothy 2:1  You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. (see verses 1-13)
 
and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one. 
Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. (see verses 12-13)
Psalm 119:11  I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. (see verses 9-16)
Matthew 4:4  Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.' (Deuteronomy 8:3)" (see verses 1-11)
 
(parentheses are mine)
 
Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment