Saturday, September 5, 2020

John 5:24

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes in him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life." 

whoever hears my word and believes in him who sent me 
Matthew 10:40  "Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me."
Luke 9:48  Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest."
Luke 10:16  "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."
John 12:44-46  Then Jesus cried out, "Whoever believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. The one who looks at me is seeing the one who sent me. I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."
John 13:20  "Very truly I tell you, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and anyone who accepts me accepts the one who sent me."
John 3:16  For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

has eternal life 
Matthew 25:46  "Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."
John 3:36  Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them.
1 John 5:11-12  And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son does not have life.

and will not be judged, but has passed over from death to life 
John 3:18  Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.
John 20:31  But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment