Friday, September 4, 2020

John 5:22-23

"Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him."

the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son 
John 5:27  "And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man." 
Genesis 18:25  "Far be it from you to do such a thing--to kill the righteous with the wicked, treating the righteous and the wicked alike. Far be it from you! Will not the Judge of all the earth do right?"
Judges 11:27  "I have not wronged you, but you are doing me wrong by waging war against me. Let the LORD, the Judge, decide the dispute this day between the Israelites and the Ammonites."
John 9:39  Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
Acts 17:31  "For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead."
2 Corinthians 5:10  For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
2 Timothy 4:1  In the presence of God and of Christ Jesus, who will judge the living and the dead, and in view of his appearing and his kingdom, I give you this charge: ...
1 Peter 4:5  But they will have to give account to him who is ready to judge the living and dead.

Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent him 
Luke 10:16  "Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me."
1 John 2:23  No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
John 8:19  Then they asked him, "Where is your father?"  "You do not know me or my Father," Jesus replied. "If you knew me, you would know my Father also."
John 14:7  "If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, 
Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. 
Limited to 15 verses per post.

No comments:

Post a Comment