Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SALVATION Psalm 9:13-14 Part 3 of 4

LORD, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death, that I may declare your praises in the gates of Daughter Zion, and there rejoice in your salvation.

in the gates of Daughter Zion 
Jeremiah 4:31  I hear a cry as of a woman in labor, a groan as of one bearing her first child--the cry of Daughter Zion gasping for breath, stretching out her hands and saying, 'Alas, I am fainting; my life is given over to murderers." 
Jeremiah 6:2  "I will destroy Daughter Zion, so beautiful and delicate."
Lamentations 1:6  All the splendor has departed from Daughter Zion. Her princes are like deer that find no pasture; in weakness they have fled before the pursuer. 
Micah 1:13  You who live in Lachish, harness fast horses to the chariot. You are where the sin of Daughter Zion began, for the transgressions of Israel were found in you. 
Zephaniah 3:14-15  Sing, Daughter Zion; shout aloud, Israel! Be glad and rejoice with all your heart, Daughter Jerusalem! The LORD has taken away your punishment, he has turned back your enemy. The LORD, the King of Israel, is with you; never again will you fear any harm. 
Zechariah 2:10  "Shout and be glad, Daughter Zion. For I am coming, and I will live among you," declares the LORD.
Matthew 21:5  "Say to Daughter Zion, 'See, your king comes to you, gentle and riding on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a donkey.' "
John 12:15  "Do not be afraid, Daughter Zion, see, your king is coming, seated on a donkey's colt." 

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment