Tuesday, October 16, 2012

SALVATION Exodus 15:2 Part 2 of 4

"The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."

he has become my salvation 
Psalm 118:14  The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.
Isaiah 12:2  "Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation."
Isaiah 33:2  LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
Jonah 2:9  "But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, 'Salvation comes from the LORD.' "
Habakkuk 3:17-18  Though the fig tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the LORD. I will be joyful in God my Savior.

He is my God, and I will praise him 
Genesis 28:20-21  Then Jacob made a vow, saying, "If God will be with me and will watch over me on this journey I am taking and will give me food to eat and clothes to wear so that I return safely to my father's household, then the LORD will be my God ...

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment