Monday, October 29, 2012

SALVATION Psalm 9:13-14 Part 1 of 4

LORD, see how my enemies persecute me! Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death, that I may declare your praises in the gates of Daughter Zion, and there rejoice in your salvation.

LORD, see how my enemies persecute me 
Numbers 10:9  "When you go into battle in your own land against an enemy who is oppressing you, sound a blast on the trumpets. Then you will be remembered by the LORD your God and rescued from your enemies."
Psalm 3:7  Arise, LORD! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.
Psalm 18:3  I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies.

Have mercy 
Psalm 6:2  Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint; heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.
Psalm 41:4  I said, "Have mercy on me, LORD; heal me, for I have sinned against you."
Psalm 51:1  Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.
Psalm 86:3  ... have mercy on me, LORD, for I call to you all day long.
Psalm 86:16  Turn to me and have mercy on me; show your strength on behalf of your servant; save me, because I serve you just as my mother did.
Psalm 119:132  Turn to me and have mercy on me, as you always do to those who love your name.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment