Thursday, October 18, 2012

SALVATION Exodus 15:2 Part 4 of 4

"The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."

my father's God, and I will exalt him 
Psalm 108:5  Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.
Psalm 109:1  My God, whom I praise, do not remain silent, ...
Psalm 118:28  You are my God, and I will praise you; you are my God, and I will exalt you.
Psalm 145:11-12  They tell of the glory of your kingdom and speak of your might, so that all people may know of your mighty acts and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
Psalm 148:14  And he has raised up for his people a horn, the praise of all his faithful servants, of Israel, the people close to his heart. Praise the LORD.
Isaiah 24:15  Therefore in the east give glory to the LORD; exalt the name of the LORD, the God of Israel, in the islands of the sea.
Isaiah 25:1  LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.
Jeremiah 17:14  Heal me, LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.
Daniel 4:37  Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and glorify the King of heaven, because everything he does is right and all his ways are just.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment