Saturday, October 27, 2012

SALVATION 2 Chronicles 6:41

"Now arise, LORD God, and come to your resting place, you and the ark of your might. May your priests, LORD God, be clothed with salvation, may your faithful people rejoice in your goodness."

Now arise, LORD God 
Psalm 3:7  Arise, LORD! Deliver me, my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.
Psalm 7:6  Arise, LORD, in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Awake, my God; decree justice.
Psalm 59:4  I have done no wrong, yet they are ready to attack me. Arise to help me; look on my plight!
Isaiah 33:10"Now I will arise," says the LORD. "Now I will be exalted; now I will be lifted up."

and come to your resting place 
1 Chronicles 28:2  King David rose to his feet and said: "Listen to me, my fellow Israelites, my people. I had it in my heart to build a house as a place of rest for the ark of the covenant of the LORD, for the footstool of our God, and I made plans to build it."

May your priests, LORD God, be clothed with salvation 
Psalm 132:16  "I will clothe her priests with salvation, and her faithful people will ever sing for joy."

may your faithful people rejoice in your goodness 
Psalm 13:6  I will sing the LORD's praise, for he has been good to me.
Psalm 116:12  What shall I return to the LORD for all his goodness to me?
Psalm 142:7  Set me free from my prison, that I may praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment