Wednesday, October 17, 2012

SALVATION Exodus 15:2 Part 3 of 4

"The LORD is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."

my father's God, and I will exalt him 
Deuteronomy 10:21  He is the one you praise; he is your God, who performed for you those great and awesome wonders you saw with your own eyes.
2 Samuel 22:47  "The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be my God, the Rock, my Savior!"
Psalm 22:3  Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the one Israel praises.
Psalm 30:1  I will exalt you, LORD, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
Psalm 34:3  Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name together.
Psalm 35:27  May those who delight in my vindication shout for joy and gladness; may they always say, "The LORD be exalted, who delights in the well-being of his servant."
Psalm 99:5  Exalt the LORD our God and worship at his footstool; he is holy.
Psalm 103:19  The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all.
Psalm 107:32  Let them exalt him in the assembly of the people and praise him in the council of the elders.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment