Tuesday, October 23, 2012

SALVATION 2 Samuel 23:5

"If my house were not right with God, surely he would not have made with me an everlasting covenant, arranged and secured in every part; surely he would not bring to fruition my salvation and grant me my every desire." 

Genesis 9:16  "Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth."
2 Samuel 7:28  "Sovereign LORD, you are God! Your covenant is trustworthy, and you have promised these good things to your servant."
Psalm 89:3-4  You said, "I have made a covenant with my chosen one, I have sworn to David my servant, 'I will establish your line forever and make your throne firm through all generations.' "
Psalm 89:28-29  "I will maintain my love to him forever, and my covenant with him will never fail. I will establish his line forever, his throne as long as the heavens endure."
Psalm 89:34-37  "I will not violate my covenant or alter what my lips have uttered. Once for all, I have sworn by my holiness--and I will not lie to David--that his line will continue forever and his throne endure before me like the sun; it will be established forever like the moon, the faithful witness in the sky."
Psalm 132:11-12  The LORD swore an oath to David, a sure oath he will not revoke: "One of your own descendants I will place on your throne. If your sons keep my covenant and the statutes I teach them, then their sons will sit on your throne for ever and ever."
Isaiah 55:3  "Give ear and come to me; listen, that you may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David."

NOTES:
2 Samuel 7:12-16

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment