Tuesday, June 28, 2011

LOVE Psalm 130:7

Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption.

Israel, put your hope in the LORD
Psalm 25:5 Guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalm 71:14 As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.

for with the LORD is unfailing love
1 Chronicles 21:13 David said to Gad. "I am in deep distress. Let me fall into the hands of the LORD, for his mercy is very great; but do not let me fall into human hands."

and with him is full redemption
Psalm 111:9 He provided redemption for his people; he ordained his covenant forever--holy and awesome is his name.
Romans 3:22-24 This righteousness is given through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment