Tuesday, June 14, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:46-48

I will speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame, for I delight in your commands because I love them. I reach out for your commands, which I love, that I may meditate on your decrees.

I will speak of your statutes before kings
Matthew 10:18 "On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles."
Acts 26:1-3 Then Agrippa said to Paul, "You have permission to speak for yourself." So Paul motioned with his hand and began his defense: "King Agrippa, I consider myself fortunate to stand before you today as I make my defense against all the accusations of the Jews, and especially so because you are well acquainted with all the Jewish customs and controversies. Therefore, I beg you to listen to me patiently."

and will not be put to shame
Psalm 119:5-6 Oh, that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees! Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.

for I delight in your commands
Psalm 119:77 Let your compassion come to me that I may live, for your law is my delight.
Psalm 112:1 Praise the LORD. Blessed are those who fear the LORD, who find great delight in his commands.

because I love them
Psalm 119:127-128 Because I love your commands more than gold, more than pure gold, and because I consider all your precepts right, I hate every wrong path.
Psalm 119:159 See how I love your precepts; preserve my life, LORD, in accordance with your love.
Psalm 119:165 Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble.

NOTES:
Read Revelation 16

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment