Saturday, June 18, 2011

LOVE Psalm 119:97-100

Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long. Your commands are always with me and make me wiser than my enemies. I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes. I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Oh, how I love your law!
Psalm 119:47 . . . for I delight in your commands because I love them.

I meditate on it all day long
Psalm 119:15 I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways.

Your commands are always with me and make me wiser than my enemies
Psalm 119:130 The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.
Deuteronomy 4:6 Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, "Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people."
Psalm 19:7 The law of the LORD is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
2 Timothy 3:15 . . . and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes
Psalm 119:48 I reach out for your commands, which I love, that I may meditate on your decrees.
Proverbs 9:9 Instruct the wise and they will be wiser still; teach the righteous and they will add to their learning.

I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts
Psalm 119:56 This has been my practice: I obey your precepts.
Deuteronomy 6:17 Be sure to keep the commands of the LORD your God and the stipulations and decrees he has given you.

NOTES:
Read Revelation 20

Scriptures taken from the Holy Bible, New International Version® NIV®, Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment